1. Pour half a glass of flour into a cup.
2. Add 3 or 4 eggs.
3. Put it in the blender on low. After 1 min take it out.
4. Add as much sugar as you want to make it sweet.
5. Mix it all together.
6. Add some toppings to mix in. (cut off flakes of strawberries, bananas, blueberries, chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc.)
7. Pour it all into a tin
8. Put it in the oven on high for 30 min. Turn it to 350
9. After 30 min, take it out and cut it up.
Thank you Lauren.
This sounds like a really tasty bake sale idea that is dead simple to make. I think people may want to experiment with quantities to see what works best for them.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Send Us Your Bake Sale Recipes.